Photographic Society of America – International Stereo Club Competition
Three times a year PSSCC judges entries from our members to submit to the PSA-ISCC. We select six photos at our meetings in October, January and April to submit to the PSA for their contests in November, February, and May. All the detailed rules and specs can be found on the PSA website, but a quick summary is below.
Specifications for Creating Files for the PSA-ISCC:2013-2014 Season
- Stereo Format: Each submission should be a single JPG image file consisting of the stereo pair with the left image on the left side and the right image on the right side (parallel views, not cross-eyed.)
- Image Size: Image width (horizontal) of each individual image should be exactly 1400 pixels and the height (vertical) should be 1050 pixels, resulting in a combined image file width (horizontal) of 2800 pixels and an image height (vertical) of 1050 pixels.
- Borders: Where the image is not to an exact 4:3 format, image centered black banding is to be used to convert the image to the required 2x1400x1050 format.
- File Names: Please include the image title and your name in the filename, for example, Rainbow-Falls_David-Brown.jpg. Personally identifying information will be removed from the filename before submission.
- File Size: Maximum file size of each entry file should not exceed 2.5 MB.
- Examples of an exact 2x1400x1050 (4:3) format image and images of other formats black banded to the required 2x1400x1050 format are shown on the PSSCC website